Need Accounting Assistance?
Many people ask us why they need a part-time financial controller…
- You have some complex accounting needs but don’t need a full time accountant
- You like to do the accounting yourself or have an on-site bookkeeper, but would like assistance with some items
- You would like a designated accountant to review the bookkeeping that you and/or your staff are entering
Some of the things we can do for you:
- Come to your office on a regular basis and help you with the more complex accounting, assist with intercompany transactions, review the bookkeeping, and assist with GST/PST/WCB returns
- Clean up the accounting if you have just taken over a company or a set of books
- Fill in temporarily for senior accounting staff
- Work with you or your staff so you can do more of your accounting transactions yourself
- Set up accounting procedures
- Help you prepare for your year-end accountant and put in the adjustments when the year-end is done.
• We will work with you or your existing staff to assist with the more complicated work!
• We can come by as little as 3 hours per quarter or as often as once a week.
Benefits of working with a part-time controller:
- You can focus on running your business
- You have access to professional help on a regular basis
- You don’t have to worry about finding and keeping staff
- You only pay for the services that you need
- You can have comfort knowing that a complex part of your business is being handled by professionals